Complete an application for licensure by universal license recognition if ALL of the following apply:
- You have proof of established residency in Arizona
- You've never held a license as an athletic trainer in Arizona
- You currently hold a license as an athletic trainer in a state other than Arizona and have held it at lease one year
- You have no disciplinary actions against any occupational license you have held
- You are not currently under investigation by another board in another state
PRACTICE IS PROHIBITED BY LAW PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF A LICENSE. APPLICANTS ARE URGED TO NOT ENTER INTO IRREVOCABLE CONTRACTS, PURCHASE, OR SALES AGREEMENTS ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT LICENSURE WILL BE GRANTED.
|1||Scan your current, unexpired CPR Card.|| |
|2||Complete and scan the statement of citizenship.||Statement of Citizenship|
Scan the document to accompany the statement of citizenship.
List of Accepted Documents
If you have held or currently hold a license in another state, request that they send us verification of licensure. You can use our form or the other state's.
Licensure Verification Form
If you have an unexpired fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety, scan this card.
- OR -
If you do not have a fingerprint clearance card, have your fingerprints rolled onto FBI form FD-258. You will need to mail or hand-deliver this form to us.
Complete your online application. YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE PAID THE APPLICATION FEE.